Stacksteads Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our roads

2 posters

Go down

Our roads Empty Our roads

Post by Site Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Is it just me or are the roads in and around Rossendale an absolute disgrace? I find myself constantly trying to dodge pot holes and rough area of roads from previous road works. Every year we go on family holidays either to Cornwall or Wales and the difference in road quality is amazing! Hardly a pot hole or any roadworks in site. As soon as we are back in Rossendale we are greeted with loads of roadworks and bad roads again. It's high time the council put their hands in their pockets and started spending some of our tax money making our roads decent again Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Site Admin
Site Admin
Admin

http://ukparanormal.prophpbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Our roads Empty Re: Our roads

Post by Bob Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Yes totally agree our roads are in a real bad state Cutler Lane for one example is from Star Bank to the edge of 18 Cutler Lane and also Bacup Road, Waterfoot is so bad i hate driving through it you hit a pot hole or rough patch in the road every blooming minute as your driving it is time our main route in and out of Rossendale was resurfaced from the bus station Rawtenstall all the way up to the roundabout and then over the roundabout up to past Rossendale Tyres and Exhausts Bacup Road such a mess never known it to be so bad and neglected how much council tax do our residents pay for services not to mention road tax its high time now we had a decent smooth road surface in and out of Rossendale!

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Hello again had somebody bring part of the pavement to my attention today on Acre Mill Road just after the bridge on the right where the bench is situated going down facing where the Acre Mill Park new development is, there seems to be a utility grid we think belonging to B.T and the pavement around part of this grid has give way and left a dangerous hole beware as it is quite dangerous walking with leaves everywhere especially at the moment unvisible to the eye most of the time and in the dark!

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum