Stacksteads Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Deerplay Inn

2 posters

Go down

The Deerplay Inn Empty The Deerplay Inn

Post by Bob Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Try Bobs food at the Deerplay Inn Burnley Road on the way over the tops to Burnley best Rack of Lamb and other dishes in the valley and enjoy a nice warm coal fire around you a nice warm friendly little place with country views all around you!

Telephone 01706-873-109 postcode OL13 8RD

Bob

Back to top Go down

The Deerplay Inn Empty The Deerplay Inn

Post by Site Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Bob wrote:Try Bobs food at the Deerplay Inn Burnley Road on the way over the tops to Burnley best Rack of Lamb and other dishes in the valley and enjoy a nice warm coal fire around you a nice warm friendly little place with country views all around you!
Only went there once and didn't stay as the women in charge was in a foul mood, snapped at us and told us they didn't accept card payments, only cash!! We walked straight back out Shocked
Site Admin
Site Admin
Admin

http://ukparanormal.prophpbb.com/

Back to top Go down

The Deerplay Inn Empty The Deerplay Inn Good Pub Grub

Post by Bob Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

It has come to my attention yesterday that the current owner of The Deerplay Inn has just sold up. Bob must have retired for good now and we do not have any news as yet of the new owners plans for the old place yet but i have heard lots of concerns hoping it will stay as good as the original with its recognition for great food with scenic views! I will keep you updated with news as i recieve it!

Last edited by Site Admin on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topic merged with existing thread)

Bob

Back to top Go down

The Deerplay Inn Empty Re: The Deerplay Inn

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum